Whee, the exams are OVER!!!
And what better way to celebrate than to hang with your friends and party at the same time?
So Hanyi, Joy, Janie, Janie's friend and I all went to Alumbra for their Winter Paradise event on Thursday night. I can't believe I bumped into Adrian there! And I can't believe we still kept in contact after all these years (9 to be exact).
It was a pretty good night, save for the fact that my feet were sore by the end of it. That's NOTHING compared to what I'm feeling now though. 2 consecutive nights in the same pair of FOUR and a HALF inch heels is pure TORTURE. Girls, you know what I mean. Guys, put on a pair of 4 inches and try walking around for half an hour. Now multiply that pain by... 15 times ought to do it. Yep... It hurts.
Okay, time for bed so I can wake up in time to meet Charmaine for breakfast. I totally messed up the timing and thought it was tomorrow so I missed it today! *feels UBER bad*
It was nice catching up with Linda again tonight. But next time I go clubbing, it is SO going to be
baggy sweat pants and Reeboks with the straps baby.
3:08 AM